What is currently going on in the media is truly disturbing. The amount of lies and deception is remarkable. The CDC has even said verbatim "Most patients report a history of using THC-containing products. The latest national and regional findings suggest products containing THC play a role in the outbreak."
Furthermore, studies show that the culprit of the lung disease is vitamin E acetate.
- Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2019/09/05/contaminant-found-vaping-products-linked-deadly-lung-illnesses-state-federal-labs-show/
- Source: https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=224251
- Source: https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/09/05/758005409/vitamin-e-suspected-in-serious-lung-problems-among-people-who-vaped-cannabis
The black market dealers are thinning out THC oil to save money and adding vitamin e acetate as a filler to these cartridges so that the oil in the cartridge appears to be thick like THC oil is at its original state. Vitamin E Acetate is used in skin lotions and creams. Vitamin E Acetate is not intended to be ingested and is considered toxic if consumed.
Legitimate vape shops don't sell illegal products and especially don't sell to minors. We play by the rules. I can verify that through the FDA's inspection data.
Our products are made to help people quit smoking combustible tobacco. The problem that plagues our industry are all of the gas stations, convenience stores, and retail stores such as Walgreens, Walmart, and Dollar General.
- Source: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/fda-calls-walgreens-the-top-violator-among-pharmacies-when-it-comes-to-illegal-tobacco-sales-to-minors-2019-02-07
Vaping using electronic nicotine delivery systems (E.N.D.S.) has been found to be 95% safer than smoking combustible cigarettes.
- Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/e-cigarettes-around-95-less-harmful-than-tobacco-estimates-landmark-review
For a list of studies that have been done in the past several years:
Lastly, Here is the reality of our situation. States are losing tobacco revenue due to decreasing cigarette sales. States took out tobacco bonds after the Master Settlement Agreement was made between the attorney generals of 46 states, the District of Columbia, 5 United States territories, and the tobacco industry. If you take a look at the states with the most debt and reference those states that have issued executive orders to ban either flavors or vaping products altogether, it all ties together.
- Source: https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/tbcbonds-statemap?fbclid=IwAR3j9xCxAKcz4H_CvQXNok74LcqUWMbrUnZ8IdpmLRSKNnA_dWUJL4h6G6k
Ultimately, we are dealing with MSA Blood Money. Our government is so far invested into the Big Tobacco industry, states Tobacco Bonds are set to default on these loans.
As you can see below, 7 out of the top 8 states that have received the most money from the Master Settlement Agreement have either issued bans or are in the process of issuing vaping bans.
For further clarification of what MSA Blood Money is, read below. This illustrates the reality of what the Government has been doing for the past 30 years.